.

March 23, 2013

Wild Animal Safari

We decided to take a break from doing nothing in our apartment all day and go to the wild animal safari!  I figure it wouldn't be too bad for Bruce because he would just be sitting in the car, and so I convinced him to go :)  It was a blast!!  I remember when I was little and Rocky and I visited my grandparents at their ranch in Oklahoma we went, and so I was excited to go again!  We were not disappointed and we had a blast! Bristyn was in complete heaven..  It scared her a little when the animals would stick their heads in the car.. but she loved it!  haha at one point she crawled back with Bo and I so she could hide on the ground!  She is one funny little girl!  Bo sat in Bristyn's car seat so he could see and loved looking at all the animals.. It was soooo nice to get out of the house!






1 comment:

BritCosplay said...

Oh my goodness how fun!