I arrive in Missouri for Bruce to tell me he thinks his H Pylori is back and he needs to go to the Dr. I had no idea he wasn't feeling good, and I was so sad to hear he had been in pain while we were apart and I had no clue. When he dropped us off at the apartment he headed to a little clinic only to pay $99 and them not know what they are talking about.. So he headed to the emergency room a few hours later. It was killing me because I couldn't go with him, someone had to watch our kids.. Once Rocky got home from work I asked him if he could stay with the kids once I put them to sleep so i could have Logan (one of the guys out here) take me to the hospital. Bo wasn't cooperating so Rocky took him for me and told me to go.. Rocky sent me this pic of how Bo fell asleep. Well an ultrasound later they told us everything looks amazing, and they think its an ulcer. He needs to see his Dr. at home to be sure, so now we need to try to find a Dr. out here. I have never been so scared in my life.. my poor husband doesn't feel good at all, he hasn't ate since we have been here.. and he is just miserable and it lots of pain. I really just wish we could figure out what is wrong with him so we can fix it and we can get my husband back. Thankfully last night Logan Moyers and Rocky came over and gave him a blessing, and we are doing a family fast tomorrow. I just pray we can get my sweet husband feeling better....
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago




1 comment:
chanteal give Bruce our love and our prayers are with him. Wish we were there to help you. Love you all so much Please let us hear how Bruce is doing. Love and hugs to you all and get better very soon Bruce!!! gram sue
Post a Comment