.

March 19, 2013

Bruce is 30!!

My sweet husband is 30 years old today.  

I am just so grateful for him, and for the amazing man that he is.  I had all types of plans for his 30th birthday, and then I found out we would be out here instead of in AZ.. so I was going to have all the guys over for cake and ice cream, and had to cancel last minute because Bruce didn't feel good.  The poor guy didn't get a yummy dinner because of his sickness...  but I made him eat cake!  I made him his favorite.. carrot cake!   Words cannot describe how much I love this man.. Marrying him was the best thing that I ever did, and I am so grateful I get to spend my life taking care of him.. and loving him!  

Happy Birthday Bruce, your the best husband and father a girl could ask for!  











No comments: