.

March 1, 2013

friends mommy!

My good friend Natalie Merrill had a baby exactly one week after I had Bristyn.. well those two babies grew up and are now two and we finally just got them together!!  They were unsure of each other at first, but quickly warmed up and became little buddies!  Bristyn has come up to me a few times lately saying, Mommy friend play girl!" so I knew I had to get her with a little girl friend and she loved it..  I am just so sad we are leaving for the summer in a few days, and these girls will have to wait 5-6 more months before they can play again.  Poor Bo was even lucky enough to get a pretty headband put on his head while we were shopping :)

While we were with them I had the scariest mommy moment of my life..  We went to San Tan mall, and decided to let the girls play at the play place because I had to feed Bo a bottle.  Bristyn had climbed up on one of the toys, and just stood up when an older boy decided it would be fun to push her down..  She went flying off the toy, landed head first on her head and neck and I think I died.  I honestly forgot I could move so fast..  I was sure her neck would have been broken, or worse.. Luckily she walked away with a scratch on her face and nothing more serious.. But I am pretty sure I will never let me kids play at one of those places again.  I am just so grateful it didn't turn out worse.  I think I was shaking for a few hours after because it scared me so bad.  After her fall, and lots of cuddling.. We went and got a pretzel and let the girls eat.  It was such a fun morning, and I can't wait to get back to Arizona so we can do it again :)






No comments: