.

March 17, 2013

2 little monkeys playing in the bed

My cute husband totally made Bristyn's night and got in her bed with her..  She has gotten pretty good at climbing out of her bed, and after her climbing out 2-3 times and us putting her back in bed Bruce went into check on her (and scare her) every night she asks for him to come scare her.. it consists of him yelling roar randomly and clapping his hands and her screaming and laughing.. its adorable, and something they do every night without fail when Bruce is home..  Well after scaring her I heard more laughing then normal and Bruce yelling Chan come here quick.. So I run in there and sure enough the big monkey got in the little monkeys bed!  It was so cute and I couldn't help but take some pictures!  Bristyn was in heaven, and even got mad at him for laying on Rella.. they played and talked and somehow Bruce got out of that thing haha!  I am so grateful for a sweet husband, that makes my kids smile all day long!!





No comments: