.

June 1, 2011

Busy Day!

To pass the time Bristyn and I met Christanie, Brady & Kyson at Target!  I decided to see if she would want to sit in the cart like a big girl and she loved it!  She hates her carseat!!!  We walked around for awhile and then she started getting tired and cranky!  We came home and played for awhile then she tried waiting up for daddy, but it was too hard and she fell asleep! (please excuse the bright red couch... the company furnishes our apartments for us)  I am so glad to have a little side-kick this summer :)




2 comments:

Brooke Monsen said...

Oh my goodness she has changed so much. How beautiful. I am so glad you have a little side kick!

The Riggs Family said...

How adorable is that so big in the grocery cart!! She looks so comfy nestled there, love you little Bristyn!