Today I did my trip to Walmart for the rest of my coupons this week... Let me just tell you I love saving money!!! I know I would have saved more, but we were in a big hurry cause Bruce had to get to his meeting, and I messed up a few times... I guess practice makes perfect right :) We were both thrilled with how much we saved, and we actually ended up saving a lot more because I price matched almost every item we bought. Like the cereal.. at Walmart it was almost $4, but I saw it in another add for $1.50... The nice thing is we got stuff that we need... its not just a bunch of random stuff.. We will eventually use all the stuff we got, so why not get it now when its cheap! Right :) Bristyn did so good, as usual.. She was all smiles the whole time! I am so grateful Bruce is into it too, so we can make it a family trip!!!
We got:
6 boxes of cereal
4 bottles of laundry soap
4 hydro razors & 4 refills
3 venus razors and 3 refills
4 boxes dishwasher tablets
3 jars mayo
5 bottles contact solution
3 boxes tampons
3 bags pretzel m&ms {my favorite}
3 boxes of wheat thins
3 bags of chips
3 tubes of toothpaste
4 bottles of asprin
3 bottles of salad dressing
4 crystal lights
tin foil (for for 8 cents!!!)
3 packages huggies wipes


2 comments:
Way to go Chaney, proud of you!!! Got to love that little sweetie pie, awww... that sweet face of hers. Love you guys!
That's great! Oh and good job Bristyn, she needs to learn early to enjoy shopping.
Post a Comment