"It's the touch of a father that makes a child feel safe, and the love in his heart to make dreams come true."
Today is Bruce's first Father's Day! This is a day he has waited to celebrate for such a long time, and I am so grateful we were able to today!!! I made Bruce a big blanket full of pictures of him and Bristyn, and it turned out super cool! Then we are going to Gander Mountain and he can buy whatever he wants. I am just so grateful we were able to spend the whole day with him, and shower him with our love! He has two girls that are absolutely crazy about him :) Don't worry we had to put Bristyn in her "built ford tough" shirt that daddy HAD to buy her! haha... I am just so grateful for Bruce, he is honestly the best daddy to our little girl in the world. Before Bristyn came along I use to pray to Heavenly Father and ask him to please let me make Bruce a daddy... and I am so grateful that prayer was finally answered. There is nothing I love more than watching these two together, they have the most amazing bond. Bristyn LOVES her daddy so much, and she has him wrapped around her tiny finger. Happy Father's day babe.. You are honestly amazing and I love you so much!
Also, Happy Fathers Day to my amazing Dad, and my amazing Father-in-Law... They are two men that I love dearly, and I am so grateful for them.


2 comments:
Oh That picture is just so darling!!! Gosh I miss you guys!!!!
Cute daddy and cute baby girl, love the ford tee!
Post a Comment