Last night my sweet hubby made my day. Bristyn had been pretty tough all night, for some reason she was screaming for like 2 hours straight. Nothing I could do would help. This is so unlike her, and I was totally overwhelmed. 9:30 rolls around and I decided to put her to bed early (I usually wait until Bruce gets home so they can play for like 30 minutes.) She didn't take a good nap, so I am sure it was that. She went right to bed and I was exhausted.... 10:00 comes and Bruce gets home and I felt awful, I was so into trying to help Bristyn I completely forgot to make dinner.. He said no problem I will just go grab a pizza. He leaves and is gone for awhile but I don't think anything of it... 30 minutes goes by and my sweet husband walks in with a big bag full of Carrabba's. Carrabba's is our ALL time favorite restaurant. My in-laws got us into it like 6 months ago and now we go every single weekend. It is our Saturday night date night almost every weekend. I will get Bristyn to sleep, put her in her car seat, and we go out and enjoy some time together! The second he walked in the door with our dinner my hard day all of a sudden went away... We sat down together, enjoyed our food, and talked about our days... Those little moments I cherish so much. It is so hard to have quality one on one time with Bristyn always needing my attention. I love Bruce so much, and I am so grateful for him.. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband who loves me unconditionally. I know his day was so much harder than mine, I mean I get to play with our adorable little girl all day, he is out knocking doors from like 1:30-10:00 at night... I know the last thing he wanted to do was go get us dinner, but he acted like it was no big deal and tried his best to turn my hard day into a good one. I am so blessed.
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment