.

May 28, 2011

Hanging with Mommy!

This little cutie pants keeps me busy all day long!  She is so much fun, and I absolutely adore her.  We were playing around today and i discovered I can put her hair in a little pony.. haha Isn't it so cute???  I just love this little girl to pieces, and I am so glad I get to have her as mine :)  It was so cute, I had to finish organizing the apartment, so I put her in her boucer today and turned a Baby Einstein on and she loved it, she was laughing and talking to the tv the entire 30 minutes!  She was so sad when I turned it off, I'll have to let her watch it tomorrow :)  She also loves sitting in her bumbo on the kitchen counter to watch me make dinner... Of course dinner takes twice the time it did before cause I can't help but stop and talk to her every  5 seconds.  I just love her new and developing personality more every single day.  She is so much fun! 




3 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

I miss her little smile these are precious of her! Your apartment looks nice and I know you are happy to be on your own, we wish Bruce lots of success in his sales!! Please give Bristyn lots of hugs and kisses from us... I love you Chaney and miss you!!!!

Brooke Monsen said...

Oh my cuteness. How adorable is that!!! Lol. I love it. She looks so much bigger already. i don't know what it is with baby einsteins but rhetters can watch that all day.

Swirls of Happy said...

Your home looks so pretty! She is a doll!!!