Our little girl turned 4 months old today!!!
Wow, it has been 4 months since Bristyn entered our lives... and I can honestly say its been the best 4 months of our lives. She brings so much joy to her mommy and daddy! Being her mom is an absolute blessing, and I cherish every second with her. I love having my little sidekick by my side all day long. I never in a million years thought I could love something so much, and so unconditionally. Bruce and I both are just amazed and grateful that we were blessed with such a perfect baby girl.
Wow, it has been 4 months since Bristyn entered our lives... and I can honestly say its been the best 4 months of our lives. She brings so much joy to her mommy and daddy! Being her mom is an absolute blessing, and I cherish every second with her. I love having my little sidekick by my side all day long. I never in a million years thought I could love something so much, and so unconditionally. Bruce and I both are just amazed and grateful that we were blessed with such a perfect baby girl.
Things Bristyn is doing at 4 months
-She knows her name!
-She LOVES to give kisses. Anytime Bruce or I say kiss and go to kiss her she will open her mouth, and move her face so we kiss her right on the lips and she just sits there smiling.. and she loves getting kisses on her cheeks too.
-Rolling over. She actually rolled across the room this morning... First time, and we were shocked! She rolled right off her blanket. Usually she just rolls from her back to tummy.
-Trying to sit up. Anytime she is laying flat she tries to lift her head and upper body to sit up. She loves to sit up.
-Smiling like crazy
-Eating Rice Cereal
-Sitting in her Bumbo
-loves watching Baby Einstein
-Talks all day long
-I have only heard a couple giggles, but she squeals all the time!
-She loves to stand up.
-Loves bath time, she kicks her legs and splashes the water and then lays there and smiles!
-She is starting to like toys
-She can take her binkie out of her mouth, and then slowly put it back in. Most of the time its not the right way, but she is doing better!
-She gets more curious every single day. Its hilarious!
-She is a total mommy's girl, but she loves it when daddy is home from work!
-She loves being cuddled!
-She is still sleeping through the night... She does to bed around between 9-11 and wakes up around 9am. Its amazing :)
-She wears size 1-2 huggies diapers (but she is almost to a size 2)
-She wears 3-6 month clothes
She had her 4 month checkup and shots today! She did so good, we are so proud of her! Every time we would lay her on the table she would roll right to her belly and start playing with the paper. Her stats are...
Height - 25.5 inches - 90%
Weight - 14 pounds - 50%-75%
Head - 16.5 cm - 75%
-She is still sleeping through the night... She does to bed around between 9-11 and wakes up around 9am. Its amazing :)
-She wears size 1-2 huggies diapers (but she is almost to a size 2)
-She wears 3-6 month clothes
She had her 4 month checkup and shots today! She did so good, we are so proud of her! Every time we would lay her on the table she would roll right to her belly and start playing with the paper. Her stats are...
Height - 25.5 inches - 90%
Weight - 14 pounds - 50%-75%
Head - 16.5 cm - 75%


2 comments:
She is growing up way to fast! Slow down! Love her to death!
Oh how I wish I could hold her and give her many hugs and kisses Love gram sue
Post a Comment