.

June 13, 2011

Sundays with Daddy!!!

Bristyn and I look forward to Sundays ALL week long because it is the only day we get daddy all day long!  She absolutely adores her daddy.. She just smiles at him all day long and can't stop staring at him.. I think she has her first crush :)  

Church is beginning to become a whole new thing for us.  We love the ward out her, everyone is so nice and so welcoming.  Haha they even call Bristyn bling baby cause of her pacifier, and cause I always have her all decked out.  I was really looking forward to going to church, to get my spiritual feed, but Bristyn had a different idea in mind.  She has now discovered she has a voice... and with that new discovery she screams all day long.  She can be happy or sad, and she will scream.  Honestly it is so cute and Bruce and I laugh.. but it is so embarrassing.   Both sunday school and relief society I am pretty sure I would have to leave like 5 times because she would start screaming and she would think it was so funny.  By the end of church I was so overwhelmed.  Luckily I have a good hubby that helped me a lot.   But i was able to get some cute pictures of daddy and Bristyn playing.. like I said before she LOVES her daddy.  We are so lucky to have him. 







2 comments:

Brooke Monsen said...

Oh look at those eyes! She looks so precious!

bits and pieces said...

Adorable!