.

December 21, 2012

hanging out at home

We have been doing ALOT of hanging out at home lately :)  

We have gotten out a few times to grandparents houses, but that's about it.  I am just so grateful for my little family.. and for my amazing husband who has helped sooo much!  It doesn't hurt to have such a good baby.. Bo has made transitioning to two kids so easy.  And Bristyn loves him to pieces.. He is "her baby" and kisses him all day long.. she even goes to the extent of playing dr. with him, haha she likes pretending to hear his heart beat.  I need to get more pictures of family holding him, I have been such a slacker!!!  It has been a little stressful because Bristyn got croup the day we got home from the hospital, and then Bo got a little cold... But luckily they are both better now!!!  




















No comments: