Our little man turned one week and it is so hard to believe.. I feel like just yesterday I was in the hospital holding him for the first time, and a week has already gone by. Time seriously needs to slow down!! My kids are growing way to fast.. I just want to suck up every minute because I don't want to miss anything!
I am so beyond grateful for the sweet spirit Bo brings into our family. He seriously is amazing, and I love him more than words can say. I could sit and watch him all day long. He eats like a champ, and sleeps so good at night. I am just so grateful to be a mom, and that Heavenly Father has chosen me to watch and protect two of his special spirits.. Bristyn is the cutest big sister and loves him so much already.. He is "her baby" and kisses his head about 100 times a day. She thinks he needs to do without a blanket, socks and mittens at all times and gets mad at me when I put them on him. She still has her moments, but she is coming along good and I just try my hardest to give her some one on one time too.
I can't wait to spend many more weeks, months and years with these two cuties!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment