I was so nervous to introduce Bristyn to Bo.. I wanted it to be absolutely perfect, and I didn't want her to have a hard time with it. I made her all the iv's were off of me because I didn't want her to freak out about that.. and I got her a "big sister bag" that Bo gave to her and she had so much fun opening it.. I layed him in his little bassinet and let her crawl up on the bed with me to peak at him, and she instantly starting shaking her finger saying no no no to him.. haha After a couple seconds she warmed up to him and kept calling him my baby.. I am so grateful it went good.. She had her moments, but for the most part she loved holding him and loving him. I am just so grateful for my two beautiful babies.. I love them more than words can say.
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment