
Since we are currently living in an extended stay, and there is not a washer and dryer in our room I have been dreading to do the laundry. The thought of having to go sit in a yucky laundry room by myself and pay money to wash our clothes just did not sound fun to me. So since I have been dreading it, I have failed to wash our clothes and we finally were starting to run out of clean clothes so Bruce and I decided to go wash our clothes together yesterday. We had to get all the quarters we could find and walk over to the laundry room. We decided to bring our favorite card game Flinch to pass the time. Who knew doing the laundry could be so much fun! I wish Bruce could accompany me in all my household duties. Needless say, I would be happy to pay $1.50 to use one washing machine anytime if my husband would join me!
5 comments:
Love the blog look. You always do such a cute job. And laundry not so fun!
Your blog is cute Chanteal. Miss you guys.
Excited you will be comming soon.
Good job, train him to do the laundry. I hate it, never ends. Just wait till you have a baby, the laundry doubles!
Sooo funny, glad you have clothes to wear again... Laundry is never fun, love you! Look forward to seeing you guys.
Give him a big hug for me Chany he need to go with you to do the laundry. Now the dishes and dusting welll maybe not...love you both.. gram sue
Post a Comment