.

March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Colton!

Yesterday was my little brother's 19th Birthday! Bruce and I drove home from Vegas to surprise him! I am so grateful to have Colton in my life. We have always been so close, I remember when we were little we couldn't do anything without each other. Colton has always been the person I could go to with all my problems and he would help me through them and lift my self esteem. If I am ever having a bad day I can always go to him, and he instantly makes everything better! Here are a few reasons why I love Colton!

1. He has a heart of gold. He will do anything for anyone.
2. He has such a strong testimony and it totally shows. You look at him and he is glowing!
3. I always tell him, he will be the best husband in the world. Seriously... The girl he marries is so lucky!
4. He is really funny!
5. He is so easy yo talk to.

Happy Birthday Colty! I love you so much, and I am so lucky to have you in my life!

No comments: