.

March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Racheel!




















Today is my Mother-In-Laws Birthday! I am so lucky to have such an amazing Mother-In-Law! Not only is she talented with everything she does, she is extremely sweet! Bruce and I have come up with a few things we love about Racheel...

1. She has always made me feel welcome in their home.
2. The love she expresses for her children, she would do anything for any of us.
3. Her good example and strong testimony in the church.
4. She is able to have a special relationship with each person in the family.
5. She is a fun person to be around and very energetic
6. She always put her husband first, and has such an strong relationship with him.


Happy Birthday Racheel! Thank you so much for all you do for us, you really are an amazing person. Sorry we couldn't be there to share the day with you, but we hope you have a good Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I feel the same way about you. Father In Heaven has blessed me more than I deserve to have you both. Love and miss you!

Mom Brooks