.

March 9, 2009

Two Years

Bruce and I had our 2nd Anniversary on Sunday. Since it was Sunday we celebrated on Saturday! It was the best day ever. All along Bruce told me he wouldn't be home until Saturday night, so I didn't think we would really be able to do anything special for our Anniversary... Well Friday night Bruce came home early and surprised me. What a amazing surprise! I was so happy. Saturday was so much fun! We went to visit both of our parents since Bruce hadn't seen them for awhile, and then we exchanged gifts. Bruce got me season 1 & 2 of I Love Lucy and that was the best gift ever! He also got me a few other things, but I have wanted I love Lucy forever! Then we went to Barnes and Noble so I could check out their old movies, and then we went home and relaxed for awhile. For dinner we went to The Melting Pot and it was delicious! It is all fondue, and it was a lot of fun. The day couldn't have been better. It was just perfect!
I am so grateful for the past 2 years of my life. Seriously, they have been the best. I have the most amazing husband that does so much for me. He does so many little things for me, and I can't wait to see the amazing dad he will be to our future children. A lot of people say the first few years of marriage are hard, but I have to disagree. I love married life and I love being Bruce's wife! I am so lucky to have my best friend as my husband, and eternal companion! I love you babe, Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

tHe DoDd FaMiLy said...

congrats girl!!! That is Awesome. it amazes me how fast time flys bye. I can not believe it was 2 years ago that jamie and I went to your beeautiful wedding. Congrats again and enjoy many more to come!!