.

March 11, 2009

Tagged.

Answer the following with only one word.

Where is your cell phone?..............On the couch, next to me.
Your significant other?.............Knockin Doors (working)
Your hair?............long, and Brown
Your mother?...............my Best Friend
Your father?............My Hero
Your favorite thing?.............Hanging out with Bruce
Your dream last night...........Weird
Your favorite drink...........Water
Your dream/goal.............To be a mom
The room you're in...........Smelly (we are in a extended stay)
Your children?..................Waiting and preparing to come to earth
Your Fear?....................Losing a loved one
Where do you want to be in 6 years?......................I'd like to have a few kids by then.
Where were you last night?................drove to Vegas, then made dinner for the guys out here.
What you're not?....................a lot of things.
Muffins?................Lemon Poppy seed!
One of your wish list items?..........Have a baby! And get a house.
Where'd you grow up?................Arizona
What'd you read last?..............finding hope. its so good!
What are you wearing?..............comfy clothes
Your TV?......................at home
Your pet?....................Auggie
Your computer?...................TINY! we just got a new mini computer.
Your life?....................unpredictable
Your mood?................ happy!
Missing someone?...............yes!
Your car?..................Bruce'e truck is messy.
Something you're not wearing?.................shoes
Favorite store?...................any Home Decor store
Your summer?....................its gonna be humid
Like someone?..........................I love someone more than anything in this world.
Your favorite color?.........................Dark Red
Last time you laughed.................a few minutes ago
Last time you cried?...................a week ago

I Tag Mom, Christanie & Katrina

2 comments:

Brooke Monsen said...

Hey I just wanted to tell you that I love that picture of you in the black turtle neck shirt on your side bar. I know this is totally random but I think that you look so pretty!
p.s. Not trying to hit on you or anything :)but I just thought i would tell ya

The McKnights said...

Always fun to learn new things about you, dear! I want you to have a baby too! It's so much fun and you will be a great mom! You guys be safe out there on the road traveling! Good luck with your new adventure this summer!