.

March 26, 2009

To pass the time...

While Bruce has been at work, I have been watching a lot of old movies! My favorite actress is Doris Day. I just love her! I have almost all of her movies, and they are all my favorites! There are a few other old actresses I love, but none of them compare to Doris Day to me. I grew up watching Doris Day at my Grandma Sue's house. We use to lay there for hours watching her movies. Ever since then I can't get enough of her! My brothers have always teased me because I love old movies so much! I think they are so much better than the movies they make now, they are clean and wholesome!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chanteal they can tease all they want to but we know we come away from a Doris Day movie and feel happy ready to deal with the world in a positive way.. I love you and so glad for our memories and my little Sunday girl..gramsue

The Riggs Family said...

I am so glad you have that special bond with Grandma Sue & Doris Day, these are the things that matter most, memories...
Love you!