Bruce is doing really good in sales. He leaves for work around 3pm and comes home around 7 or 8pm so I'm not alone too much...There are some amazing hotels and casino's right by us. I have never been in a casino before and so Bruce took me to Sunset Station. It was amazing, it has anything and everything you can think of. It was fun to walk around and see what a casino looked like.
We bought season 5 and 6 of 24 and have been watching it the past week. We now want to get a bumper sticker that says Jack Bauer for president! haha. We seriously are obsessed, and cannot wait for season 7 to come out on dvd! 
We bought season 5 and 6 of 24 and have been watching it the past week. We now want to get a bumper sticker that says Jack Bauer for president! haha. We seriously are obsessed, and cannot wait for season 7 to come out on dvd! 
Other than that we have just been hanging out and enjoying our time together! I am so grateful to be with my husband again. We'll keep you updated!


5 comments:
Haha - I LOVE 24. I haven't watched it in a while, I like to watch whole seasons at one time because I can't live my life if I don't know what's going to happen. LOL - Have fun in Vegas!
Sorry I haven't commented on your blog in awhile. It feels so good to be home and close to our computer again. I'm so glad you're finally with Bruce and all is back to normal except the extended stay. I can't wait to see you guys in Al! Ah!!
Glad you finally posted some pictures. What stories you will have when you get old and gray... We love and miss you guys!
I'm glad things are going well for you guys. I think a family trip to Vegas would be fun. Miss you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BRUCE
WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE A
HAPPY DAY!!!!!!
love,
yOUR FAMILY
Post a Comment