Today is Bruce's 26th Birthday! I know I say this a lot, but I honestly have the best husband in the world! Bruce is a one of a kind guy, and I am so lucky to have him in my life. There are countless reason's why I love him, but here are 26!2. The love he has for our Heavenly Father.
3. He is a spiritual giant and has such a strong Testimony.
4. He is hilarious. He is always makes me laugh.
5. Our tickle fights.
6. He is so humble, honest and genuine.
7. I trust him with my life.
8. His smile, and eyes! What can I say, He's hot!
9. He does so much for me.
10. He is always trying to do the right thing.
11. Anytime he sees someone begging for money he will give them a dollar or two. He is the first person I have ever met that does that EVERY time.
12. He will be the best dad.
13. The way he looks at me.
14. He is a hard worker and has always provided a good living for us.
15. He is so respectful.
16. He makes funny jokes.
17. He honors his priesthood, and took me to the Temple.
18. Family is as important to him as it is to me.
19. He has become my other half, I am not complete without him.
20. He always knows what to say to make me feel better.
21. He is always making new friends, and everyone likes him.
22. He helps me around the house.
23. He was an honorable missionary, and brought lots of people into the gospel.
24. He has an awesome family!
25. He is a very passionate person. When he has an interest in something it has his full attention. (Ford, Hunting, Food Storage! haha)
26. His laugh!
There are countless reasons why I love Bruce! I am so lucky to have him as my husband, best friend and eternal companion! I love you hunny, Happy Birthday!


5 comments:
Oh that is so swwet. Happy Birthday Brucie Woo Woo!! We love you!
Happy Birthday Brucie Brooks, hope you have a great day! We sure love you! Rocky wanted me to post Happy Birthday wishes too!
Thats a funny pic of Bruce and JJ! Hope he had a wonderful birthday but i'm sure with a wonderful wife like you, you made it perfect for him!
Bruce Happy Birthday, we didn't forget we are just late like always.. Your present will be waiting for you when you get home. But please Chanteal remind me as it will be awhile before we see you. We need your address if you have one. We love you Bruce first for loving our grandaughter second for the love and commitiment you have to Father in Heaven. third just because you are a fun guy and interesting to talk to. You keep us all going. love you both gram and grampa riggs
This is super cute! You can really tell how much you love Bruce!
Post a Comment