.

July 1, 2014

packing up and moving

Well we are half way through the summer and packing up and moving.. We are going to Detroit, Michigan.. well a suburb of Detroit, and its actually right where we stayed when Bristyn was a baby.  I am really excited, I loved it there!  We woke up this morning and started packing right away.. we were so busy, I didn't realize what time it was and Bo hadn't had a nap, or lunch by 1pm and he fell asleep on the couch.. This is so rare in our house.  Both Bristyn and Bo never fall asleep anywhere but there beds, unless we hold them and put them to sleep.  So I had to document the first time!  We finished the day going to the best hometown ice cream shop in the world, and our favorite little mexican place.  Bo is OBSESSED with black beans.. they are his absolute favorite...as you can tell in these pictures! haha funny boy. 










No comments: