.

July 4, 2014

4th of July!!

4th of July was AMAZING this year!!!!!  For the first time since we have been married Bruce had the day off.  Can I just tell you how excited I was when he told me???  We started the day out by going to the Northville parade.  It was cool, and the kids were into it for awhile.. and then the motorcycles came and scared them all.. so we left haha.  After the parade we went to lunch to the best pizza place ever!  Its a build your own pizza place.. then they they throw it into this awesome oven and your pizza is ready within 3 minutes.. they even have gluten free so Bruce can eat it!  after lunch we went to the park, played on the playground then we went for a walk and we played with bubbles.  After the park we came home for naps.  After naps we went to dinner, then ice cream and then fireworks!  We went to Lake Orion with friends (one of the finger lakes) and went out onto a peninsula.  There were about 4 firework shows all around us, and then the main one we were there for so it was really cool. I think I took about 100 pictures today. haha it was that good! As we were driving home I told Bruce this has been the best 4th of July I have ever had.. it was just the perfect day and he reminded me its because he usually works on the 4th.  How grateful I am that he had the day off!!  Seriously best day ever!  












No comments: