Today was a good day.. Nothing too exciting happened.. but we had fun! While the boys were napping Bristyn and I were sitting in the family room playing a game and I looked out the window and out popped 2 fawns.. I quickly tell Bristyn to look and we glued ourselves to the window and watched. A couple minutes later another baby popped out, and then a couple minutes after that the mommy came out. It was so fun to watch them eat and play around... And they came right up to the apartments. It was crazy! After the boys woke up, we went to Target and Bristyn fell asleep on the way there, and once we got there I got Bristyn out and she layed in the cart.. That was so out of her character I had to take a picture haha! Yes.. I am picture happy lately! I just love simple days that I get to spend with my sweet kids.
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago















No comments:
Post a Comment