Meet Bruce Bo.. He goes by Bo.. He is a stinkin adorable 19 month old (today as a matter of fact) and went to nursery for the first time... Why the first time??? Well because I was afraid how he would react... I figured since Bristyn is in there with him (yes she's three and still in nursery all because her birthday is after January... I know so annoying!) he would be fine.. well I thought wrong. After he gave me this very concerned look as I was walking away (probably thinking seriously mom your leaving me with this stranger lady with cool toys) I went to a peaceful Sunday School hoping to be spiritually fed. Shortly after I sat down I heard a very familiar scream/cry along with a mom mom mom mom mom mom... As I enter the hall (I was on the complete opposite end of the building and could hear him clearly) I rushed to relieve the poor Primary President that was trying to make my son happy. After calming him down and bringing him to the foyer, he then started to torture his baby brother.. well here's to next week.. and hoping I'll get to enjoy church sometime soon :) The end.
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment