.

November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving!!!

Since I was so busy yesterday I thought I would take a minute and let everyone know of all the things I am thankful for. 1. MY FAMILY!!! I have the most amazing husband in this world. He is the one person I seriously could not live without. He puts up with me and makes me laugh more times then I can count and I have never felt so blessed to be with someone in my life. He makes me want to be a better person and has such a strong testimony. My parents are two of the most incredible people in this world. My mom is my best friend and she has always been my support system. She has laughed with me, cried with me, and she has always been there to know all that I have gone through. I would honestly be lost without her. My dad has always been my hero. I can depend on my dad for anything and know that he will always be there for me to take care of me and support me (even when I'm old and married.) My brothers have played such an important part in my life, I love them so much. They have been there for me no matter what and have always been so protective, life wouldn't be the same without my brothers. My sister-in-laws have become my best friends. I am so grateful to have 2 sisters that I never had growing up, I am so grateful they put up with my brothers!!! My in-laws. I seriously have the best in-laws, they are awesome! They have been so welcoming and supportive of Bruce and I and I am so grateful to have them in my life. Bruce's brother, sisters, and brother-in-law. They are all awesome and I have so much fun with them! I am so grateful to have them as a part of my family. My grandparents...I have the best grandparents! I am so grateful to have them in my life and I cherish the time I get to spend with them. 2. THE GOSPEL- I am so grateful for this amazing gospel. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be sealed to my family for time and all eternity. That is the best filling in this world. I am grateful for my testimony and for the opportunities I have to share it with those around me. I am grateful that I am able to go to the temple and to church often, and for the sweet spirit I feel there. MY HOME- I am grateful that Bruce and I are able to have a roof over our heads (even if it is an apartment) and for everything we have in it. and finally MY HEAVENLY FATHER & JESUS CHRIST- words can not explain the gratitude I have for my Heavenly Father & his son Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for all the sacrifices they have made for me and for the opportunity that I will have to live with them again someday. I am grateful that they are there for me and watching over me 24/7 and all I have to do is get down on my knees and pray.

This has been such an awesome Thanksgiving and I am so grateful for many things that I have not named. But, I just had to list a few!

5 comments:

K. Lamb said...

Your blog is so cute. Where did you get your backgrounds? I also loved reading what you are thankful for. Channy you have grown into an amazing women. I am glad to say that you are my cousin and what a great example you are to the young married girls out there. Keep rockin! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Chanteal I can't help but love that guy of yours as you have really blossomed and it's true love and support that you both bring to your marrage. You make us older marrieds stop and look and slow down to see how much we have to be Thankful for.. Thanks , I love you..

Swirls of Happy said...

You are so stinkin' cute!!!! I haven't seen your family forever...how are you?! I saw your comment on my jewelry blog...thanks for checking it out! The best way to order is just by emailing me, and I will be posting new pictures and new pieces today and tomorrow. My family blog is private, but send me your email and I will invite you! P.S. I love your blog header...you guys are adorable!

kemptons said...

Are you sure this is still the same Chanteal that I used to play house with and take pictures with of us dressing up crazy and that I used to sleep on her bottom trundel when I would stay the night because you have grown up to become such a beautiful young women.

Kimberly said...

Hey Chanteal! I'm Jen's friend, Kimi. We have met once, I think, and Jen told me to leave you a comment. Congratulations on getting married. You look so happy!