.

November 19, 2007

Nauvoo, Illinois

Okay so the Nauvoo Temple is AMAZING! I seriously could not stop taking pictures of it. We were driving and out of no where it just popped out at us and it seriously took my breath away. It has seriously Made my top 5 favorite temples. I just wish we would have had enough time to go through...We didn't have time to go on any of the tours either because we were running out of time. The statue of Joseph and Hyrum on their last ride was really cool too! But I loved that town, it had such a good feeling...You just felt safe there. We were able to stay in a little hotel that was just so cozy, it was our favorite! Seriously, if you have not been to Nauvoo, you need to go...It's such an incredible place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved this temple. It was little but so special. I loved to see it lite up at night.