.

November 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Dakota!!!

Dakota turned 4 today!!! I picked a cowboy birthday cake because he had his first "friends birthday party" this year and he wanted the theme to be cowboys! Dakota is seriously the smartest and most well behaved kid I know, I love him to death! He has been "my baby" since he was born and I have always had a close bond with him. I am so grateful to have him as a part of my life. I love you Koda!!! You are such a big boy and Bruce and I are so glad to have you as a nephew! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, your FOUR!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chanteal how lucky Dakota is to have an aunt like you. What an adorable cake. Your a sweetheart!!!

Katrina said...

Dakota wanted to say he loved you so much and thanks for being such an amazing aunt to him!