So tonight Gunnar and Bruce were playing a little game. With my new camera I can have it makes lots of noises when I take a picture and one of those noises is a dog barking. Well Gunnar heard that and went crazy... He loved it! Any time it would go off he would go, " haha...dog!" It was funny. So he kept coming up to me and saying dog so I would have to take a picture. Well we sat down and I taught him how to press the button and take a picture and he loved it. So we sat there for awhile and took lots of pictures of Bruce and he was getting really into it! I was laughing so hard. Gunnar would be laughing because the camera would bark, and then Bruce would make a funny face and Gunnar would laugh even harder. It was the funniest thing. So here are some of the pictures of Bruce that Gunnar took.
1 comment:
dknzhxkHey Bruce has Hollywood contacted you yet?
Post a Comment