.

March 24, 2014

the baby flipped!

Our baby is no longer breech!!!!!!!!

That means no more c-section for this girl.  I cannot even express to you how grateful I am.  I was sure I would end up getting a c-section, and I had come to terms with it.. but was still struggling.  I am one of those weird people that LOVE giving birth.  I have really hard pregnancies and my reward for the hard 9 months is of course the baby, and giving birth.  It is the most Spiritual experience.  I would honestly give birth every day if I could.. I know I'm weird, I just love it that much.  I guess I am just lucky and I have had two amazing and easy birth experiences so I love it.  There is nothing better than going through labor only to hear your sweet baby cry for the first time, and then the nurses lay him on your chest.  Heaven is so close in those first moments, it is just something I cherish and love.  When I was told I might have to get a c-section I was terrified I would miss out on those special experiences.. I was terrified of something new.. I am just so grateful!  I had my Dr. appointment today and since I am 37 weeks they decided to check me.  The first thing I said when I walked in was Dr. Huff I don't want a c-section!  When he went to check me he goes well guess what, I feel a head.  I told him he was lying and he said no really that would be the hardest butt I've ever felt.  I freaked out!!  He then felt my stomach and confirmed feeling the head down and said he was so sure he doesn't need an ultrasound.  I was so grateful I cried on the way home.  My prayers have been answered!!!  Now I just have to pray he keeps head down for the next 2 weeks!  I am just sooo happy and sooo grateful!  It makes alot of sense because for like 3 days straight I was in so much pain I could hardly get off the floor..  Poor Bruce was packing our house and all I could do was lay there.  I'm guessing that is when he flipped.

Don't worry we still don't have a name..  sad day..  I just pray when we meet him the right name will come to us.

1 comment:

gramsue said...

Chanteal you are one in a million. That name will come and it will be beautiful. gram sue