Daddy has been home the last 3 days and the kids have been in heaven.. I'm not gonna lie, so have I! I just love that guy so much.. This weekend we spent a lot of time at meema and gampas house and the kids love being in their backyard with all their toys and of course the chickens! It was so relaxing sitting outside with Bruce just watching our kids explore and play. Bristyn kept coming up to us every 5 minutes saying I love my happy family together! and I have to agree with her. Bruce left today for Tulsa to finish up some stuff with the insulation company before the summer starts.. He will be gone for 2 weeks and I am so bummed.. but thankfully we will have him all to ourselves for 6+ weeks before we head out for the summer. I cannot wait!!! It is always hard when he leaves because when he is here he helps me so much with the kids, and really just helps me so much.. he knows I am not feeling good and he goes above and beyond to make sure I am comfortable and gets what I need. I sure lucked out in the husband department :)
well here is to 2 more weeks without him.. wish me luck!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment