I am so excited that the end is near. I am getting so anxious to meet my new angel and start our life with him. Heavenly Father knows me well, I love having boys and I seriously cannot wait to have another! I am just dying to kiss those chunky cheeks!!!!!
How far along? 34 weels
Total weight gain: way too much
Maternity clothes? YES! My belly is the same size now that it was at 36 weeks with Bo.. This baby is huge.
Stretch marks? no new ones, yet.
Sleep: Not so good.. I toss and turn alot.. and am exhausted throughout the day.
Best moment this week: I just love feeling this guy move inside me. Best feeling ever! I am going to miss it.
Miss Anything? Having energy, and being skinny haha
Movement: TONS
Food cravings: depends on the moment.. but nothing really.. I crave sweets, but most the time I get them its too much.. I also crave the usual mexican food..
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, I just get really bad indigestion with almost anything I eat.. tums have been my best friend lately.
Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Labor Signs: LOTS of contractions, but nothing consistent. He is still breech.
Symptoms: Pregnant
Belly Button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off? on!!! Thankfully I haven't swelled up with this pregnancy.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but very irritable.. I can't wait to get my emotions back in check :)
Looking forward to: Holding this little guy!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment