My husband comes home tomorrow and I seriously cannot wait. It has been a long couple months and it is finally coming to an end. I am so proud of him... He has worked HOURS upon HOURS to start up his new company and it is finally paying off. They are in going to be in Tulsa, Oklahoma this summer and they are in a really sweet program. Bruce is really pumped about it. He has been there the last two weeks getting everything started and knocking, and so far they are doing awesome! I am just so proud of him. Its been a long couple months, but it has payed off!! Thankfully he will be back here until the baby is born and we will all go together on May 1st! I am just so excited to start this new adventure. We have never EVER been apart this much, and it has been soooo hard, but it will be all worth it in the end, and I am so glad there is an end in site. (at least for being apart so much) haha.
1 comment:
Chany I love this picture guess I love all of you that's why it is so special. gram sue
Post a Comment