.

February 15, 2012

our little Valentine :)

I couldn't help but take some pictures of our little princess yesterday!  She is such a little sweetheart.  The poor girl hasn't been herself since her shots on Monday but she slowly started being her crazy self again yesterday.  We had a really fun Valentines night..  Grammie and Grandpa Brooks watched Bristyn while we enjoyed some delicious food with Brookie and Dalan...  Between Brookie worrying about knocking the candle over, our waitress beating Bruce with her paper she writes your order on,  and Bruce stealing Brookie's dessert without realizing it I think we laughed the whole night!  It was a blast!  

I have a really funny story that happened yesterday... So I try to feed Bristyn pretty healthy for every meal.. I make sure she gets her fruits and veggies and I try hard not to give her processed food.  Well I have heard that tofu is really good for babies so while I was at the grocery store I decided to get some for her.  Now let me start by telling you Bristyn LOVES her meal times.. all i have to say is, "are you ready for num nums, or are you ready for breakfast, lunch or dinner?" and she comes running!  She will even start crying if she feels like she cant get there fast enough.  Then I will put her in her highchair with her big smile and she will curiously look at everything on her plate and then pick what she wants to eat first.  Well yesterday for lunch I decided to give her some tofu, some green beans, cauliflower, and some blue berries.   Keep in mind she loves fruits and veggies, that is usually what she will eat first!  So she looks at the tofu and decided to try it.. she makes a really funny face, throws it (she usually never throws food) and yells MA!  She then decides to try it again and does the same thing going ma ma ma ma ma... She then proceeds to take all the food on her plate and throw it on the floor all while yelling at me and crying.. haha I learned a very important lesson yesterday.. never mess with Bristyn's food!  I then had to hurry up and make her a pb&j and gave her more fruits and veggies and she quickly began eating with a smile.. almost like nothing ever happened.. It was seriously hilarious!  I don't think Bristyn has ever been that mad at me..  I guess no more tofu for this girl :)





1 comment:

BritCosplay said...

lol! That is really funny. Poor baby!