.

February 7, 2012

funny girl!

My sister in law made this cute stroller for Bristyn and gave it to me at my baby shower... I have kept it from her for awhile because I didn't want her to break it, but I decided to give it to her today... Oh my goodness she was so excited and pushed it all around.. Well I went in the other room to clean and I could hear her playing when all of a sudden she started crying so I went in to see what happened and she was sitting in the stroller and couldn't get out.  Bristyn LOVES getting inside things, its hilarious because she always tries to sit in her toys.  I walk in laughing and she was so mad because I wouldn't help her out.. I had to hurry and get Bruce!  After we took her out Bruce started playing with her and now she loves it!  She thought it was hilarious to push Auggie around.. Let me just tell you, this girl is seriously hilarious and keeps us laughing all day long!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This little one lights up all our lives!!! gramsue

Brooke Monsen said...

Oh my cuteness!!!!!!!! Love her