.

February 9, 2012

Bristyn's had a BIRTHDAY shout hooray!!

Well the day has finally arrived and our little angel girl is officially one!!!  This is such an emotional thing for me.. just the other night we were going through all her clothes and it amazed me how tiny she use to be.  Oh how I love our baby girl!!!

Our little angel made her grand entrance on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 8:34am.  It was a precious moment that we could have never imagined, and we thank our Father in Heaven daily for blessing us with one of his sweet spirits.  She was and is well worth the wait we had for her..  Oh how I love being her mommy!  Every single day she amazes me more and more with what she knows or does.. She is incredibly smart and keeps us laughing all day long.  I am sitting here speechless because my love for her is just so strong... It brings tears to my eyes knowing that I get her for eternity.  I never thought I would love being a mother so much, but Bristyn makes it so easy.  She is the sweetest, best little girl in the world.  Hearing her jibber jabber, watching her have "urges," cuddling with her (when she will let us), seeing her cheesy smile, it all makes any bad day better.  She is seriously the best thing that ever happened to us and I could never imagine our life without her.  




At one year:
-loves peanut butter and homemade jelly, meat (especially roast), peas, blueberries, oranges, pancakes (without syrup), macaroni and cheese, and anything sweet.. but she doesn't get it very often!
-eats almost everything.. 
-has 7 teeth! She has gotten 5 teeth in the last week.  Poor girl!
-Loves her "bunny fue fue"
-Still takes 2 naps and sleeps through the night
-Is a major mama's girl! I love it!
-walks like a champ.. she is getting fast! 
-loves being outside!
-loves watching and being around little kids
-can point out eyes, nose, and mouth.. 
-wears 18 month clothes
-size 4 shoe and diapers


1 comment:

The Riggs Family said...

What a beautiful post! Bristyn brightens all of our lives, she's so precious!!! Her personality makes me laugh and she's beautiful to top it off! You did a great job with her party, it was amazing... Chanteal and Bruce, Thank you!! We love you Bristyn!!