I'm not gonna lie, I think I have the best Valentine in the world :)
You know how you grow up always thinking there is going to be just one perfect person for you.. and when you meet that person a lightning bolt will hit you and tell you he's the one!!
Well... thankfully I found my perfect person, and throughout our two years of dating Heavenly Father reminded me time and time again that indeed he was the one for me.
I don't know what I did to deserve my sweet husband.. but he is the best thing that ever happened to me. He loves me when I'm a complete brat, he thinks I'm beautiful when I am laying on the couch in glasses and sweats with no makeup on... and he is constantly reminding me that he thinks I'm a wonderful mother. I am so grateful I get to fall asleep with him by my side and to wake up in his arms in the morning. I am so grateful that he is my absolute best friend in the entire world and that every day I wake up loving him more than when I fell asleep. I feel so blessed that he is going to be my Valentine for eternity.
Happy Valentines Day hunny bun! Thank you so much for choosing me, and for loving me the way you do. Your perfect :)
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment