.

January 30, 2009

On the road again...

Well Bruce and I are heading to Las Vegas in about a week so he can sale alarm systems! We will be in Vegas for a few months and then we are going to decide from there if we are going to stay, or go to Atlanta, Georgia for the summer. Bruce is driving up there next week and then I am flying up there the following week. It should be a lot of fun!

7 comments:

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

Vegas is sooo close to us! I'll come see you! P.S. I need your number....again :)

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evans Family of Three said...

hey good luck to you guys!! hope it goes well and maybe we will see you this summer! i saw that you dyed your hair brown and it looks really good! hope you are doing great!

Evans Family of Three said...

hey good luck to you guys!! hope it goes well and maybe we will see you this summer! i saw that you dyed your hair brown and it looks really good! hope you are doing great!

The Holt Family said...

Vegas Baby! Haha! Hope you guys get some sales there and have fun! Hopefully you guys can come to Atlanta so we can hangout!

micah folsom photography said...

how fun!! good luck with all the selling and have a fun time in Vegas!!

BritCosplay said...

Wow! This adventure should be so fun! I love Vegas!