For New Years Bruce and I went up to my parents cabin. It was so much fun, and so relaxing! My parents came up a couple days after we got there and it was a nice little retreat for all of us. I love getting away and spending time with Bruce. Going up to the cabin gives us the chance to forget everything for just a couple days and enjoy our time together...no tv or computer! The snow was so deep it went up past my knees! It took Auggie awhile to get use to the snow. One of the last days my dad and Bruce were trying to get some of the snow off the roof, so while Bruce was up on the latter I leaned out the window and threw snow at him! In return I threw me in the snow and I had a major face plant! It was so much fun, I'm so grateful for the chance we had to get away!
2 comments:
Wow! Look at all that snow! I wish we were able to go with you guys! It is so nice to get away from life and I'm glad you guys had that time together!
Brat!!! ha ha That looks like so much fun! I'm weird, I love snow! I miss the good ole days and cabin trips!
Post a Comment