.

January 22, 2009

Mission Call!!!


My little brother got his mission call today!!! He is going to
LIMA, PERU!!!
He reports to the MTC in Utah on May 6, 2009.
I am so grateful for the sacrifice Colton is making to serve the Lord for 2 years. He has always had such a strong testimony and been such an amazing example to me. He will honestly be an amazing missionary!!!!

5 comments:

Bradley Family said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! I HAVE A NEW BLOG CHANGE THE 10 TO A 6 THAT IS ALL. bradleyfamily6.blogspot.com THANKS NACOLE

The Holt Family said...

Yea! That is so exciting! He is going to be the best missionary ever. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful brother and family!

sara said...

he WILL be an awesome missionary!

The McKnights said...

That is so exciting! I can't believe Colton is old enough to serve a mission! It blows my mind! He has grown into such an admirable and adorable man! He will do great! I will miss seeing his sweet face and listening to his cute little laugh! Thanks for texting me when you found out!

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

Colton is old enough to go on a mission....that is insane! I love it! He'll be a great missionary :) Miss you, girl :)