.

February 9, 2009

Change of Plans...

Well... once again we have a change of plans. I feel like everytime I turn around we are going somewhere new! Bruce is leaving Wednesday morning for Dallas, Texas. We found out last minute that it would take him 1 month to get licensed for Vegas, so sadly we can't go there! I am pretty excited about Dallas, I have heard there is some amazing shopping there! Then for the summer we will be in Orlando, Florida which will be a blast! I'll keep everyone posted with what's going on while we are gone for the summer!

6 comments:

Evans Family of Three said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evans Family of Three said...

that sounds great! cannot wait to see you guys in FLORIDA! and hope dallas is a great experience! i am so excited for the summer i wish it would come sooner!

micah folsom photography said...

ohh that's fun too!! you're lucky you get to see all these fun places!!

The Holt Family said...

YEA! I'll meet you there in Orlando! Shopping everywhere, haha! I just hope there isn't any hurricanes this time. Love ya!

kemptons said...

Holy Cow girl... You guys sure have an adventurous life. How fun. Enjoy it...

Katrina said...

I am not surprised plans changed again. Good thing you are such a good sport and will just go wherever Bruce takes you.