.

June 29, 2007

Summer in Boston 2007






























Well a month after we got married we decided to take an adventure and move to Boston, Massachusetts so Bruce could sell Pest Control. We live in a little town called Marlborough. Massachusetts is crazy and totally different then Arizona, it is SO green here!!! But it has been so good for us to get away from everything and everyone and just depend on each other. We are truly best friends and our relationship is better than it has ever been. Bruce is such a hard worker and I am so proud of him. He walks all day in the humidity and heat going door to door selling pest control. You might think this is easy, but in Massachusetts no road is straight...every road has hills to climb. He goes out at 10:30 in the morning and does not get back until 10:00-11:00 at night. He comes home so tired but never complains! I was working for a guy helping him and being an assistant at his toy company. I would enter names in the database, enter orders, box toys to be shipped, mail invoices, etc. Luckily Bruce recently allowed me to quit my job and now I hang out at the apartment with Auggie (our dog), scrapbook, and hang out with the other wives. We are living in our second apartment since we have been out here and it's a two bedroom apartment we share with three other boys so its really hard. We have plenty of interesting stories to tell from those boys! But we get the master bedroom all to ourselves so its nice! We are so happy and enjoying life and count our blessing everyday for everything that has been done for us. Bruce is such an amazing husband! We love our life and can't wait for the next adventure to come our way. We have recently received callings in our ward as well. Bruce is the young single adult Sunday school teacher and I am the Relief Society teacher! It has been an awesome experience with our callings so far! We will return home the end of September or beginning of October and can't wait to see all our friends and family again! It has been hard being away, but this has been such an amazing experience for us and we wouldn't trade it for anything!

1 comment:

The McKnights said...

Whatever, you're blog is cute! You were all worried for nothing! I love all the pictures. Massachusetts looks so pretty! I wish it was that green here but who am I kidding, it's AZ...not a chance! I miss you! Can't wait too see you in July when you come to visit!