.

June 29, 2007

How we met

































Once Upon a time in a far away land there was a boy named Bruce Brooks and a girl named Chanteal Riggs. He had just served his mission in Buenos Aries, Argentina while she was busy with Beauty School. One fate filled night he was hanging out with his friend JJ Holt and I was hanging out with my friend Jen Shear. JJ knew Jen and I, so he called Jen up to meet up and hang out. Once we met we hit it off. Bruce, Chanteal, JJ and Jen hung out all night. As time progressed Jen met their friend Brian Miner and started dating him so we were always the tag-alongs. After hanging out for a few weeks Bruce told me in a text message that he likes me. I was the happiest girl in the world!  I had grown very fond of him myself. On February 27, 2005 we went on our first date and really liked each other, so we went on our fifth date and still really liked each other and we soon became inseperable. We began to date exclusivly for 2 amazing years.





No comments: