.

June 30, 2007

Shaving Cream Mis-hap

Okay so I have the funnest story but i didn't get any pictures of it...Sadly! So this morning I went in the kitchen to make Bruce's lunch just like any other day and all of a sudden i hear him call my name so I got in our room to see whats going on and realize he is in the bathroom. So I walk in the bathroom and there is shaving cream EVERYWHERE! On the mirror, on him, in his hair, on his back, on his face, on the counter, on the floor, on our towels...I mean everywhere. and I just started laughing! So I go Bruce what happened? and he goes well it wouldn't come out so i just pressed really hard and it exploded! I was laughing so hard. The only regret I have is not being able to witness the whole thing! I just love my husband to pieces...He makes me laugh more times than I can count

3 comments:

Landvatter Family said...

Hey guys this is Tyler and Hawli Landvatter! It is so fun to find your blog and see how you are doing! I love your wedding pictures. Bruce we need to hang out sometime so we can meet your gorgeous wife! Our blog is www.landvatters.blogspot.com

kemptons said...

Yea... I am so glad you are blogging so we can see how you guys are doing. We are doing great. Just living life day to day. I am so jealous that you get to live in Boston. It looks so pretty there. It must be so nice to have the opportunity to move away for a while and be able to really bond together. I know that even though we only moved 2 1/2 hours away it still has made us a stronger family. I love your hair color. It looks darker than the last time I saw you. Well, it will be fun to look at you blog and comment on each others. Take care

Anonymous said...

hey cuz. its josh this is my blog web site go visit it at joshjarvis47.blogspot.com