Since we were going to Seattle I had to stop and see Rocky and Stacey. They have lived in Oregon for like 2-3 years and I have never been there. Their place was a dream. A stream running through the property, a pasture with goats, a tire swing, acres of places to play.. Seriously it was heaven. Stacey blew me away with the homemaker she is.. She makes everything from scratch and really inspired me to be better. They live like 20-30 minutes from town so she has learned that you really have to plan ahead. It has been really hard for me having Rocky live so far away.. I have always been extremely close with him.. But seeing them there, they are really in their element. Especially Stacey, I don't think I have seen here happier. My kids had an absolute blast with little Rock, they get along so well.. I am just so grateful we will be in Seattle this year so we will be closer to them. I am beyond excited.
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago






















No comments:
Post a Comment