.

April 19, 2015

a rocky beach :)

Leave it to Bruce to find us somewhere amazing to go.  He found the coolest beach.. Only problem is, it is an extreme workout to get to it!  Well.. I guess to get back from it.  You have to hike down this super steep whindy trail, then go down a bunch of stairs.. Us newbies brought our stroller along.. Lets just say we were dying and laughing on the way back.  Going down was easy.. going back up was a killer.  I think we would take 5-10 steps before we needed to stop for a break.  It was a killer but so much fun, and the beach/view was totally worth it!  Bruce and the kids had a blast trying to find crabs and playing on the beach.. and I enjoyed cuddling Brody and watching Bruce in his element.  I just love this little family of mine so much!!!


























No comments: