How did this happen??? I swear I blinked and he turned one. It just doesn't seem right. My baby is 1. Brody has been the most perfect baby in the world. He is the only reason why I am sane with 3 kids under 4. He is the sweetest, most perfect baby. He loves to be held, loves to wrestle daddy and Bo, loves to play with Bristyn, loves being outside.. Brody may have been a surprise, but he has been the biggest blessing in our family. He is super laid back, and loves watching his crazy brother and sister. I am so grateful for this boy.. and to be his mommy.
Things Brody does at 1:
-he is starting to run
-He likes to try to copy everything you do.
-He loves ice cream (I blame his daddy for that one)
-He sleeps through the night, and takes two, 2 hour naps a day.
-he wears size 4 or 5 diapers (whatever I have on hand)
-moving up to 18-24 month clothes
-has 8 teeth
-has had two haircuts and really needs a third.
-He thinks its funny when you say owie
-Doesn't take a bottle anymore (he was kinda forced into that because Bo broke his last bottle 4 days ago)
-He prefers water in his sippy over milk
-Doesn't like getting picked on by his siblings
-Will climb on anything so he can stand on it
-Only takes a binkie at bedtime
-Eats more than his siblings (but doesn't eat baby food anymore)
-If you are laying on the ground he almost always has to come crawl ontop of you
-LOVES being on the couch
-likes cars and balls the most
-does not like wearing shoes
-loves lifting up his shirt to play with his belly
-loves sitting on peoples lap
-has defiantly found his peepee and walks around the house laughing as he holds it
-sleeps better in his own room rather than with his siblings
-
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment