.

November 9, 2013

Time out for Women

My mom took me to time out for women, and it ended up being alot of fun.  I'm not one that likes to sit in a giant room all day, but I'm grateful she dragged me along :)  There were some really touching stories and I walked away so grateful for my life, and for my husband, and my healthy children.  It's been a REALLY hard year for our little family.  Between Bruce constantly being sick with no end in sight, Bo having surgery and breaking his collar bone, the summer being horrible, Bruce leaving every few days for sales trips..It is so easy to just sit and feel sorry for yourself, but hearing all the wonderful talks made me look at all I have to be grateful for.. and it was much needed :)

1 comment:

Little Beachs said...

Every year I see this and think "I'm going next year" then I never hear about it till after.